Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Underemployment

As you know, I have been unemployed lately. Well, things are looking up, cause now I am gainfully underemployed. I am starting a gig tutoring oral English to business people. The clients are mostly Korean or Japanese living here and wanting to brush up on their English for work purposes. It should be interesting. At least it will give me something to do and some income.

Other than that, today I kept on living the dream of a lady of leisure. I slept in until 11, believe it or not it's been a LONG time since I've done that. I then had lunch with a group of friends at a Chinese restaurant where were ordered too much - I think we had over 12 dishes for 6 people. The weather today is extremely nice so, now I am sitting outside on the rooftop deck listening to music, job hunting and breathing in the dusty, polluted Shanghai air. Later, we'll be grilling out on the deck.

Ah, underemployment, its underrated. (Not really, I'm just trying to make myself feel better.)

2 comments:

mocmoc said...

you know, you'd have a lot of fun if you were underemployed over here. :)

Cobra Bubbles and the Grand Councilwoman said...

Weird! I just noticed that you guys are blogging again.
And RD can get blogger in China!
We just started again too over at ohana tales...
must me something in the family.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio